ADHD in Adults
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) can make it very difficult for people to focus, pay attention, and control their impulses. It is a lifelong condition for which there is a range of treatments that can make life easier. Adults who have lived their whole lives with the condition may have found it difficult to understand why they struggle with certain aspects of their lives including education and work.
ADHD can be further broken down into inattentive and hyperactive presentations or a combination of both. Common features can include:
- Fails to give close attention to details or makes careless mistakes
- Trouble holding attention on tasks
- Loses focus and easily side-tracked
- Often has trouble organizing tasks and activities.
- Avoids tasks that require mental effort over a long period of time
- Often loses things
- Easily distracted
- Needs to be on the go
Confirming you have ADHD is the first step towards discovering the best way you. An manage the condition via the range of eﬀective treatment strategies. Knowing can be the missing link to answering many of the unanswered questions you have had about yourself and the key to reaching your potential.
Unsure where to start? Book an appointment online or call us with your questions: